WHO IS THE SERVICE FOR?
Anyone (adults and children) registered with a GP practice in Hambleton, Richmondshire and Whitby who would like to access ROUTINE primary care appointments outside of usual practice opening hours.
HOW TO ACCESS THE SERVICE
Patients access the service by booking into an appointment at one of the Better Access Hubs through their own GP practices.
Patients need to be made aware that they must consent to be seen in the Hub and for their record to be shared so that the clinician can see their medical history.
If the patient does not consent to this, they cannot be given an appointment.
Each Hub offers different services which include appointments with GPs, ANPs, Practice Nurses, Healthcare Assistants, Pharmacists and Physiotherapists.
Each Practice will be able to let their patient know what is available to them and where. Patients can be seen in any Hub.
- Mayford House, Northallerton - Mon/Wed/alternative Fri 6.30pm to 8.00pm
- Mowbray House, Northallerton – Tues/Thurs/alternative Fri 6.30pm to 8.00pm and Sat 8.30am to 12noon
- Stokesley – Sat (2 in 3) 8.30am to 12noon
- Great Ayton – Sat (every 3rd Sat) 8.30am to 12noon
- Lambert Medical Centre, Thirsk – Alternate Sat 8.30am to 12noon
- Drs Surgery, Thirsk – Alternate Sat 8.30am to 12noon
- The Health Centre, Catterick Garrison – Mon to Fri 6.30pm to 8.00pm and Sat/Sun 8.30am to 12noon
- Sleights Medical Group – Tues (HCA only) 6.45am to 8.00am and Sat 8.30am to 12noon
- Whitby Group Practice – Thurs (HCA only) 6.30pm to 8.00pm
Patient books via their own GP surgery or visit www.heartbeatalliance.org.uk for more information.